If you love managing PPC campaigns and SEO strategies and would like to join a rapidly growing company that makes it its core business, you should read this!
Our Search Marketing & Analytics team needs an additional pair of hands with a good brain and solid experience to implement and manage search and Display PPC campaigns to drive traffic to our client’s websites and maximize their digital marketing strategies.
Your day to day activities will look a bit like this:
- Analyzing websites and highly complex campaigns, measuring Search metrics and key performance indicators to identify improvement opportunities.
- Creating and Managing PPC Search Campaigns that drive conversions on Adwords and Bing ads.
- Creating and Managing Display, Video and Remarketing campaigns on platforms such as Google Display Network.
- Suggesting SEO improvements and implement these recommendations in Wordpress and other popular CMS’s.
- Recommending or implementing improvements to ads copy, display banners and landing pages as needed.
- Collecting and defining requirements, creating and managing the architecture for large scale campaigns.
- Managing weekly and monthly reporting.
- Tracking, flagging and resolving issues in general.
- In short, being a highly valuable and valued member of our team.
You are the right fit for this job if you:
- have a passion for Lead generation and PPC optimisation
- have at least 5 years of hands on experience with PPC campaigns, including some complex, large scale ones
- have a superior knowledge of Analytics and the best tools to track results
- enjoy overseeing a portfolio with multiple campaigns
- enjoy looking for your own answers, but know when it is best to ask colleagues for help
- are good at working with Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools, as well as conducting keyword research
- if you have a Google AdWords Certification, you are ahead of the crowd
Job Type: Full-time
- Google Search Console: 3 years (Required)
- Paid Advertising Campaigns: 3 years (Required)
- Google Analytics: 5 years (Required)
- Lead Generation: 3 years (Required)
- French (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)