Bolton Nissan is currently seeking a team-oriented, hardworking Lot Attendant to join our exceptional team in Bolton. The ideal candidate will have a passion for automobiles, strong work ethic, and a willingness to learn and succeed. This position will be responsible for maintaining the car lot. Previous experience is considered an asset, however we are willing to train the right candidate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Maintain inventory of all new and pre-owned vehicles in the lot.
- Wash, wax, polish, vacuum, prepare vehicle interior and exterior as needed.
- Ensure grounds, lot, parking service area and wash bays are clean at all times.
- Inspect vehicles and completed detailed reports.
- Assist with vehicle preparation, licensing and gas before scheduled delivery.
- Participate in dealer trades, or other driving duties.
- Perform other tasks based on management requirements and instruction.
Bolton Nissan Offers:
- Must have valid Class ‘G’ Ontario driver's license and clean drivers abstract.
- Must be hard working, organized and able to work in outdoor conditions year-round.
- Proven record of dependability, meticulous work and going above and beyond.
- Superior work ethic with excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- Able to work in fast paced and results oriented environment.
- Ability to drive and operate standard transmission vehicles.
- Must be reliable and able to work productively with minimal supervision.
- Must be willing to be flexible with work schedule.
- Ability to work in adherence to company safety standards at all times.
- Capable of working as a member of a team and interact with others in a professional and courteous manner.
- A proven self-starter that can work well under stressful situations.
- Endless opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance after 3 months.
- Excellent Management support.
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1600 employees, 22 brands and 29 locations in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom.
Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Performance Auto Group welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations will be provided during all parts of the selection process if requested.
No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered.