Troy Life & Fire Safety Ltd.is one of the largest suppliers of Fire Alarm, Fire Suppression, Security, Nurse call and Communications Systems in Canada. As an Edwards Authorized Distributor, Troy is a proudly Canadian, employee owned company with over 750 people in 28 locations coast to coast. An entrepreneurial company with a legacy of success, we pride ourselves on having a team of industry leading talent and an exciting plan for the future.
The fire alarm service representative will be required to perform duties of maintenance, inspections and repairs on fire alarm, fire extinguisher, emergency lighting systems and other life safety systems as required.
- Take direction from supervisors, coordinators, and/or support staff as defined by company policy
- Be required to perform duties of maintenance, inspections and repairs on fire alarm, fire extinguisher, emergency lighting systems and other life safety systems as required
- Ensure that the highest standard of system reliability and client satisfaction are met
- Perform verifications on fire alarm systems
- Complete work orders and report in a timely fashion
- On-call for emergency service calls/work
- Act as liaison between customer & Troy
- Understand and practice applicable ULC, CSA and Canadian Electrical codes and standards which apply to their area
- Two years of community college in electronics is desired
- Minimum of 5 years of previous training/experience as a fire alarm technician
- Proficiency in the use of computers
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record
- CFAA Registered Fire Alarm Technician preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Organizational skills
- Neat and accurate report writing
Troy Life & Fire Safety Ltd. offers an excellent compensation package, including a company leased vehicle and a comprehensive benefits program. Discover a company committed to ensuring an environment that fosters employee and corporate growth while providing financial success to both.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Alarm Technician: 3 years (Preferred)