Quolus Construction is currently seeking:
Experienced Framing Carpenter for one of our large multi-residential projects in the Surrey Central area. The right candidate should have a solid background in construction framing, preferably multi-family.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Selecting, measuring and marking materials for exterior doors and windows, foundations, floors, walls and roofs.
- Take measurements and calculate size and amount of materials needed.
- Back framing.
- Developing work plans.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints.
- Frame checks.
- Building forms.
- Minimum of 3-5 years carpentry experience, preferably in multi-residential construction.
- Must be able to commit to full time employment.
- Strong eye for detail, be able to multi-task and stay organized.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Must have own tools and be able to commute to and from job site.
- Must own PPE.
What we offer:
- Competitive wages and benefits (extended health & dental).
- Steady, year round employment.
- Paid training/certifications/apprenticeship & room for advancement.
- Paid vacation, overtime.
- On going support from our team.
Quolus is a industry leading construction workforce supply. B.C. owned and operated since 1993, focusing on large multi-residential projects spanning across the Lower Mainland. As we continue to rapidly grow we strive to treat everyone like family and that is reflected in the remarkable tenure of some of our team, serving their entire careers with us.
If you think this is the right fit for you, please APPLY NOW on our website at www.quolus.com or contact Blair Wentzell at (604) 789-4564.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Carpentry: 3 years (preferred)
- Multi-residential: 3 years (preferred)
- Construction: 5 years (preferred)