We are seeking a Jr. Programmer Analyst to help maintain and develop call center related applications. As a Jr. Programmer Analyst, you will be participating in design sessions and subsequently develop IVR or call center related applications and support user testing, sign off and production migration.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze and understand functional business requirements and design specifications
- Design, develop, enhance and implement custom applications and integrate custom solution with other back end solutions
- Assist in User Acceptance Testing prior production go live
- Write quality code and complete full functional testing
- Collaborate with other team members and customers when needed
- Work with project manager and provide work/time estimates
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- 0-3 years professional experience in software/application development
- Experience with SQL and Web services (Restful and SOAP-based services)
- Experience with IVR or Call Center platforms will be an asset
- Solid understanding of OO principles and strong knowledge of SDLC
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills, experience with large scale applications
- Must have good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Fast learner and ability to quickly adapt new technologies
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results under limited supervision
Our employees are the ambassadors of CONNEX with clients and business partners. Their skills, integrity and sense of responsibility are the keys to our success. Training for all employees, regardless of their function in our organization is considered a priority. In addition, our pay scale is competitive and we offer a full range of benefits.
You are interested to enrich your work experience? We need people like you, passionate and committed. If you want to join our team, apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
- Java: 2 years (Preferred)
- application development: 2 years (Preferred)