WeCare Childcare is a new childcare facility in Maple, ON.
We are currently seeking an early childhood assistant to supervise children in the infant (6 months to 1.5 years of age), toddler (1.5 to 2.5 years of age), pre-school (2.5 to 4 years of age) or kindergarten (4+ years of age) group.
- Supervise children whilst ensuring a safe and caring environment for all children at all times
- Follow all center policies
- Assist in the implementation of daily programs and assist in the social, cognitive, physical and emotional development of the children
- Assist in diapering, lunch and bathroom duties
- Assist in the maintenance of play areas (indoor and outdoor)
- Ensure all dietary requirements are met
- Effectively communicate with all staff
- Understand the Child Care and Early Years Act
- Fluency in French
- Strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills, ability to work in stressful situations and sound decision-making skills
- Passion for working with children
- First Aid Certificate, CPR Certificate
* Criminal Record Check, Immunization Records, Tuberculosis Test (2 step) are required.
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour