We are currently looking to add an Estimator to our growing team. Reporting to the Chief Estimator, the Estimator will be responsible for assisting the Chief Estimator in all aspects of the tendering projects. The estimator role is diverse, varies between each project. With the Chief Estimator’ oversight, duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Skills & Knowledge:
- Explore documentation in order to gain a deep understanding of the project requirements.
- Select, measure and track important metrics.
- Visit sites necessary to do the estimate.
- Perform complex analysis of collected data and metrics.
- Prepare relevant and reliable forecasts.
- Conduct complex risk analysis activities.
- Analyze and evaluate pricing as it comes from sub-trades and vendors.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with the key sub-trades and vendors.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Technical diploma in an appropriate construction-related field (CET).
- Previous working experience as a construction estimator of 2 years.
- Hands-on experience with complex data research activities.
- Good understanding of data analysis methods and KPIs.
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Good negotiating skills.
In return, you will get full-time employment, with the opportunity for career growth, career development and a competitive compensation package. If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction Estimating: 1 year (Preferred)
- Estimating: 1 year (Preferred)