Auto req ID: 282039BR
The EHS Coordinator role is primarily responsible for providing guidance, and support in the implementation of the Global Environmental, Health and Safety Management System (GEHSMS) for supply chain.
- Supports the development and implementation of the Global Environmental, Health and Safety Management System (GEHSMS).
- Implements and executes necessary policies, procedures, work instructions and training conforming to PepsiCo’s requirements.
- Conduct/Support the completion of EHS Risk Assessments to Identify key EHS risks and put actions in place to control those risks.
- Facilitates execution, implementation and tracking of the EHS Training plan.
- Assist in the investigation of EHS incidents ensuring a thorough root cause analysis is completed and action plans developed to address causes.
- Collects/Analyzes/Communicates incident trend reports on a regular basis for all key EHS metrics to provide visibility to key areas of opportunities.
- Provides support to the site Safety Committee(s) in place.
- Participates in/supports planning of PFC EHS Internal/External audits.
- Interfaces with external regulatory agencies, and internal business partners as required.
- Develop/Assist with the creation and distribution of EHS Communications.
- Maintains EHS Record to demonstrate Regulatory/PepsiCo compliance.
- Assists internal program element leaders in building EHS capabilities and competencies so to continuously improve the EHS program
- Supports the location in achieving their annual EHS objectives
- Maintains current knowledge of applicable legislation and management system standards
- Leads the key Environmental program execution at the site level.
- Ensures that required regulatory permits are up to date and that annual reporting requirements are met
- Interfaces with regulatory authorities (Federal/ Provincial/Local Regulators) as required
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence and take others with you.
- Build Capability of Leaders at all levels from frontline employees to Senior Leaders in EHS.
- Collaboration and partnering with stakeholders in decision making.
- Results Oriented with a “Can Do” attitude
- Strong Communication skills and act as information conduit to key stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems by using analytical skills
- Demonstrates initiative and is self-directed and requires minimal supervision.
- Strong Computer Skills and is proficient with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple and diverse work assignments with minimal supervision and direction.
- Team player and builds/maintains strong working relationships with National EHS team and other key stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- 2-3 years of related EHS work experience.
- Food and Beverage manufacturing and warehousing experience is a definite asset.
- Familiarity with EHS legislation, OSHA regulations, and basic EH&S practices.
- University Degree or a College Diploma in a related field, preferably in health and safety, environmental, engineering, science or business.
Relocation Eligible: Not ApplicableJob Type:
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $24.00-$27.00 per hour