Keywords Studios Montreal is looking for motivated video gamer testers, experienced with MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) games, to join our team. #kwsl
- Dedicated to their work and wants to help make amazing games even better.
- Works as an integral part of a team hand in hand with their team leader and colleagues.
- Remains engaged while working in a diverse, fast-paced environment.
- Experience with MOBA games.
- Available to work full-time (40 hrs. a week, Monday to Friday).
- DES (high school) and over 18.
- Live in the Montreal area. *Candidates should be available to work from home and in-office according to project demands.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Hold a Canadian Citizenship, a Permanent Residence, a Work Permit or or in the process of requesting a Work Permit..
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Curiosity and desire to know how video games work.
- Able to adapt to various tasks.
- Passion for video games and the video game industry.
Given the current COVID-19 situation, rigorous security measures of cleaning and social distancing are in place to ensure the safety of everyone in our studio for the duration of the crisis.
- $15.00 (bonus of $2.50 per hour after 7:00 PM).
- On-call contract with growth opportunities.
- Internet subsidy for employees working from home.
- Bonus day-off for every 160 hours worked in the office.
- Partnerships with STM, Telus, and BIXI (among others).
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (community work, opportunities to volunteer).
- Webinars, Virtual social events, virtual training.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!