- Remove plaster, drywall or paneling and assist with blanket insulation and installation of vapor barrier.
- Ability to read scope of work and plans to determine method of installation, work procedures, materials and tool requirements.
- Ability to measure and install drywall panels to accommodate electrical outlets, air-conditioning units and plumbing.
- Ability to manage multiple construction projects and sites
- Working knowledge of dry-walling, taping, texturing and painting.
- Working knowledge of rough and finish carpentry.
- Working knowledge of cabinet installation
- Follows all health and safety policies and procedures and adheres to company standards at customer sites.
- Maintains good housekeeping discipline on the job to ensure a safe, non-cluttered workplace to minimize cross contamination.
- Maintains professional and service focused approach with property owner, occupants of the property, co-workers, and sub-contractors.
- Journeyman or 4th year apprentice
- Knowledge of materials, methods and the tools involved in the construction or repair of houses, buildings or other structures.
- Ability to solve basic arithmetic problems quickly and accurately.
- Valid drivers’ license with clean driving record.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the construction industry, preferably in light commercial
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 to $35.00 /hour
- Carpentry: 4 years (Required)
- carpentry/renovation: 4 years (Required)