You have experience in and a passion for cars and the automotive industry or sales.
You love talking to new people and building relationships.
You are a driven person and enjoy a challenge.
You are motivated by reaching set targets and goals.
You are looking to join an amazing team of people to grow with.
If this sounds like you, you could be the newest Financial Services Manager to join our sales team at Oakville Toyota, and we want to hear from you!!
The Palladino Auto Group started as a family business and has kept that value as it has grown from 1, to the current 13 locations across Ontario. Our teams work together like family and are a close group. We are looking for great people who want to work for an organization with a dynamic like this. We work hard, we work smart, and we have fun doing it! If you work for the Palladino Auto Group, you will be supported, challenged, and inspired by your team.
Previous Toyota Experience, Previous Reynolds/ERA Ignite Experience, and Mandarin/Cantonese Speaking all preferred, but not necessary! Previous Financial Services Manager experienced required. High performing individuals with the numbers to show for it are our highest priority!
- Competitive Compensation Plan ($150K+ for Top Performers)
- Finance Assistant to help with paper work
- Company Demo or Car Allowance
- Comprehensive Benefits Package for full time employees
- Professional Development and Training Opportunities
- Employee & Family Purchase Program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Employee Perks Program
- Corporate Discounted Membership with GoodLife Fitness
- Discounted Home & Auto Insurance
- Offer vehicle financing and insurance to customers and providing them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties, and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
- Seeking new lending institutions and maintaining good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
- Processing financing and leasing deals accurately and securing approval through financial sources to secure approval and through the proper federal, state and corporate channels.
- Understanding and complying with federal, provincial and local regulations that affect the new and used-vehicle and finance departments.
- Creating and maintaining a program with the sales department that will ensure all new sales are referred to the F&I department.
- Training and providing the sales team with information on finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership’s financing and extended service programs.
- Working directly with the General Manager and Sales Manager (s) to ensure seamless service and a positive customer experience.
Be detail oriented:
- Listen to and document customer needs and expectations throughout the sales visit.
- Follows-up with customers in a way that works best for them.
- Prepare for the delivery of new vehicle. Ensures all details of the F&I Process are completed.
Commit to the Dealership Brands:
- Stay up-to-date on all dealership training programs.
- Be able to explain technical features, options and their benefits.
- Be knowledgeable about new features, specials and updates.
- Be a champion for delivering excellent service at all times.
- Actively maintain the cleanliness of personal and team workspaces.
- Maintain a high level of professional appearance at all times.
- Keep up to date with products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an upbeat and engaging attitude.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Excellent customer service skills including listening and the ability to impact and influence others.
- Organized and an attention to detail with the ability to document customer needs.
- Flexible and open to change; take on special tasks as needed.
- Ability to manage customer complaints and to solve difficult problems.
- Results Oriented and Accountable.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- College certificate or additional courses in Business and/or Finance would be an asset.
- Automotive sales experience would be an asset.
- Adaptable to work evening and weekend shifts as scheduled.
- Current/Willing to obtain OMVIC registration
The Palladino Auto Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
For more information, please visit: www.palladinoautogroup.com
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Automotive: 1 year (Required)
- Commission based selling: 1 year (Required)
- leasing / financing: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)
- Cantonese (Preferred)