The position of Bilingual Channel Support Coordinator is responsible for providing sales and administrative support to the Wholesale Channel including the Roadpost Dealer Network and Distribution Sales Team. The position also requires providing occasional support for Corporate Clients as well as non-Corporate customers. This is a Full-Time, Permanent position that is responsible for its own support channel.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Support all Dealer sales activities:
a. Provide quotes/estimates/pricing in a timely manner.
b. Provide support in pre-qualifying potential dealers.
c. Advise on product availability.
d. Process new orders (hardware/monthly subscriptions/prepaid recharges/service cancellations/etc).
e. Assist in the Order Approval process as it applies to dealer orders.
f. Process billing adjustments (payments/credits/refunds).
g. Provide Account Management support utilizing “Partner Zone”, an online self-management dealer portal.
h. Provide support for Demo programs and Employee Purchase Plans where applicable.
i. Proactively assist in transitioning new and existing dealers to using Partner Zone
2. Establish and maintain a high level of client (dealer and sales team) satisfaction.
a. Respond to inquiries in a timely manner by telephone, e-mail and chat.
b. Communicate and work across teams to provide speedy & accurate solutions for dealers.
3. Stay informed of all new products, & services and changes in technology
4. Support the Account Managers in the management of wholesale and corporate leads, and the development and completion of RFI and RFP responses.
5. Establish and maintain effective working relations with a wide variety of individuals, both internal and external to the organization.
6. Provide customer service including call center coverage for the dealer channel
7. Other duties/tasks as required
Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (business telephone etiquette and business letter writing etiquette with proper use of grammar & punctuation)
- Customer-centric focus on providing reliable service to internal/external customers
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Understanding of telecommunications and mobile messaging technology is an asset
- Strong working knowledge of current Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent problem assessment and problem-solving skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; ability to priorities activities
- Can work well with others in a harmonious and productive TEAM environment
- Able to Work With, Address and Resolve issues as a TEAM
- Energetic and enthusiastic attitude
- Fully Bilingual French and English (verbal and written) a must
- Must be available to work flexible hours as business needs necessitate.
- Post-secondary diploma or equivalent experience.