At Lenovo we strive to put more innovation in the hands of more people so they can do more amazing things. We are seeking enthusiastic, goal-driven professionals to join our Sales Team as a Hybrid Account Executive.
The ideal Hybrid Account Executive will be aggressive, goal-oriented, articulate and possess sound phone and face to face customer skills. A strong personality with the desire to reach high performance goals is a must.
Account Executives will have sole ownership of their book of accounts; and will have sole responsibility to exceed revenue, profit and services targets.
This position will be responsible for uncovering opportunities, selling the benefits of the full suite of Lenovo products and services; and selling against the competition. The Hybrid Account Executive will work within segment initiatives including weekly forecast and opportunity management.
The Hybrid Account Executive will also be tightly aligned with Lenovo's strategic business partners and will be expected to drive a significant amount of their revenue growth by leveraging the channel and the various channel incentive programs.
The Acquisition Hybrid Sales position will be responsible for driving new business, customer acquisition, increasing revenue, and building customer satisfaction in Lenovo's Mid-Market prospects (accounts with 100-1000 employees) within the territory.
- Cold calling new customers daily up to 4 hours a day.
- Identify & engage with Mid-Market accounts to acquire & develop business for Lenovo.
- Demonstrate ability to build strong professional relationships with key IT & business executives.
- Collaborate with Lenovo Channel partners to initiate customer acquisition & development strategies.
- Develop a quarterly plan to increase Lenovo Mid-Market growth in region.
- Bilingual in English and French.
- Enthusiastic and strong will to win.
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence customer decisions to close business.
- A proven successful track record in acquisition sales is an asset.
- Proven results in growing, developing & managing accounts is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills – presentation, negotiation.
- Self-motivated with a strong drive for success.
- The ability to work towards aggressive targets and deadlines.
- Understanding of the IT industry is an asset.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.