We have entered our next phase of growth, and are excited to offer opportunities. Our business is built on a strong set of core values; Energizing People, Sustainably Driven & Passionate Integrity. If you thrive in a high growth arena and want to be a part of a winning team, look no further!
Leadership & Management
- Champions the Pinnacle Owning Safety Program; provides leadership towards maintaining safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legislation and regulations.
- Lead, supervise; coach, give feedback, build relationships, troubleshoot, evaluate performance, course correct and discipline if required.
- Execute maintenance planning for both short term and long range planning.
- Meets maintenance financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Communicate Job Expectations and provide training where required.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures.
- Provides orientation and training to new hires; new and young worker orientation program, DATS mandatory modules, technical training and cultural onboarding.
- Organizes work schedules and assigns work activity to maintenance team members.
- Works with Plant Manager and HR to maintaining HR records and documentation.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
Maintenance & Operations
- Implements production, productivity, quality, and service standards, drives accountabilities and resolves problems.
- Evaluates functionality and reliability of plant systems and associated equipment by conferring with operating departments; identifying problems and requirements for solutions.
- Maintains function and reliability of Plant systems and associated equipment by implementing and proactively managing a preventive maintenance program; operating and testing systems and equipment; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts.
- Improves function and reliability of Plant systems and associated equipment by studying performance results; identifying, recommending, and implementing changes, expansions, and additions.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Is familiar with utilizing a CMMS program and utilize the current company maintenance system in purchasing, planning and scheduling work.
- Maintains proper inventory levels of critical spares and basic sundry supplies.
- All other duties and responsibilities as required.
Minimum Requirements (Skills, Experience, Education)
- Holds a Journeyman trade ticket in Millwright, Electrical or other related area or is an Engineer or a CET in Mechanical, Electrical or other related area.
- 3-5 years of progressive Maintenance experience, preferably in Wood Products Manufacturing.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with supervising a Maintenance Team.
- Proven commitment to Owning Safety, both personally and through positive influence on all stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with others in a diverse environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time and on budget.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient with computers, utilizing a MMS System, personal computers and other business applications.
Job Type: Full-time
- maintenance supervisor: 3 years (Preferred)
- Wood product manufacturing: 3 years (Preferred)