The Incumbent will serve as the primary contact for end users of TBMs in assigned geography region, accurately and promptly respond to requests, guide and advise clients on purchases, prepare sales contracts, source drawings, cost and lead time information for parts, review cost, availability and delivery information in order to calculate quoted prices.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the primary direct contact for end-users of TBMs for replacement spare parts.
- Promptly and accurately respond to all requests in regards to the sale of all spare parts for TBMs.
- Guide and advise clients as to the appropriate parts or alternatives based on the intended machine maintenance.
- Issue and revise spare parts lists for all new TBMs, used TBMs (when applicable) and TBM proposals.
- Prepare international bilingual contracts and supporting documentation for required part sales exportation.
- Source drawings, product cost, supplier lead time, manufacturing lead time and request new part #’s as needed.
- Utilize cost information, part type, and customer location to calculate prices by part number per customer order.
- Review price, availability, and delivery time with the Sales Manager and when transactions exceed $500,000 and concerning delivery dates of spare parts prior to advising customer/agent.
- Maintain accurate records of all transactions, i.e. inquiries, sales invoices, expediting, etc.
- Initiate the current PEDYN in-house enterprise system process:
- Assume full control over the routing of parts throughout the inventory control system until order shipping takes place and the Customer receives a notification.
- Ensure all manufactured spare parts are signed for quality check by the foreman of the responsible department prior to any spare parts orders being shipped.
- Ensure quality service is given towards all customer spare parts orders.
- When required, assist in obtaining drawings and opening of work orders for spare parts.
- Internal expediting and tracing of all sales orders.
- Follow any documented ISO workflow policies and procedures developed for the department.
- Visit customers’ industry gatherings and job sites to observe TBM operations and to further build relationships.
- Attend training courses as agreed with the Sales Manager for continuous learning and development.
- Source drawings and sketches/graphics for quotations as required
- Other related duties and projects as assigned.
- Post-secondary education with a diploma/degree in business, engineering or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of five years of experience in the related field
- Strong working knowledge of heavy products and their technical aspects including applications
- Good knowledge and understanding of company policies and procedures
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent time management, communication both oral and written, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent collaboration and team-building skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to cultivate good relationships with both agents and customers.
- Ability to understand various product functions in relatively limited time
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form
- Abilities to work well under pressure and excellent work ethics
- Abilities to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Adapt to a changing work environment, competing for demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events..
Lovsuns Tunneling Canada Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process. Accommodation for candidates with disabilities will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. If such accommodation is required, applicants are requested to make their needs known in advance.
If you are interested, please forward your resume. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone calls or staffing agencies please.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Parts Coordination or Advice: 5 years (Preferred)
- Mississauga, ON (Preferred)