We are a small and dynamic company with room to grow looking for enthusiastic site forman/woman to join our team!
West Harbour Electric is a small full-service electrical contractor based in the lower mainland. We specialize in new commercial tenant improvement projects and vast size multi-family apartments, with projects from North Vancouver to Abbotsford.
We know what it's like to desire a workplace that values you, your needs and your growth. That's why we put these items at the forefront when it comes to our staff. As an employer, West Harbour Electric aims to be that workplace by providing an environment that fosters connection, expansion and Ingenuity. Join our team, we have competitive wages, profit sharing and medical benefits for qualified individuals.
Looking for an enthusiastic journeyman/woman to join our team. Positive and encouraging leadership is an important part of our company and after management, this starts with the foreman. If you feel confident running a site while keeping your team in the loop and in good spirits we want to hear from you.
No matter where you are in your electrical career you are such an integral member of every team you are a part of.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supervise and advise the team
- Be an effective communication liaison between your team and management
- Manage differences and diversity at the worksite
- Ordering materials on time on a weekly basis
Skills + Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Valid driver's license and transportation
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 Pounds
- Must be able to work on feet for long periods of time
- The ideal candidate is willing to travel around the lower mainland for jobs
- Must be comfortable working from heights
- Experience in commercial and residential is an asset
Compensation: Competitive and based on level of experience/variety of experience.
**Please reply to this ad, with your resume, highlighting both commercial and residential experience**
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$37.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- electrical: 4 years (preferred)
- Driver's License and Vehicle (preferred)