BrickRed Systems is among the leading information technology (IT) consulting firms of the present generation. We help clients improve their efficiency and performance in business operations from all their investments in IT. Our services include technology and security consulting, quality assurance, creative services, and business intelligence with end-to-end professional consultancy services spanning throughout key industry domains.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop reusable user interface components and front-end libraries in React.js.
- Translate designs and wire-frames into high quality code.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across browsers and devices.
- Proactively analyze website performance and implement solutions for improvement.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience building complex web applications.
- Solid work experience using component-based development on the client side.
- 3+ years of experience developing single page applications.
- 3+ years of current experience developing in React.js and Redux. Prior to that some experience in Angular or Backbone or Knockout or Ember.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- 3+ years of experience interfacing with Rest API's, JSON, XML.
- 3+ years of experience with unit testing and integration testing.
Job Type: Full-time
- React.js: 3 years (Preferred)
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)