Program Manager – Artificial Intelligence
Start date: as soon as possible
Schedule: 37.5 hours/week
To be discussed
Benefits after three months
Competitive vacation and holiday plans
Under the authority of the senior management of operations, the Youth Fusion Program Manager will see to the implementation of projects in artificial intelligence. He will work with the Youth Fusion team to coordinate operations and contribute to the development of his program.
That each student successfully accomplishes his education by discovering, cultivating and valuing his abilities, with the support of the school ecosystem and the community.
Contribute to youth perseverance, employability and civic engagement by implementing innovative experiential learning projects that create ongoing connections between the school community and the community.
PROGRAM MANAGER POSITION DESCRIPTION - ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
The Program Manager - Artificial Intelligence responsibilities will be:
- Supervise project coordinators (contribute to hiring and training, follow up regularly to ensure that objectives are met, perform performance evaluations, approve time sheets, etc.);
- Organize regular meetings with project coordinators to identify issues and good practices, and to effectively share information;
- Demonstrate initiative, creativity and autonomy to respond effectively to unforeseen demands;
- Oversee the writing of the mid-stage reports and the final reports of the project coordinators;
- Coordinate the sending and compilation of project evaluation questionnaires and collaborate on evaluation projects if necessary;
- Create and maintain partnerships with industry;
- Monitor all projects budgets;
- Develop program training that will be given to the coordinators;
- Refer and integrate the educational platforms of the program with the coordinators;
- Collaborate in the development of new educational platforms and contribute to their implementation;
- Provide ongoing feedback to the senior management of operations;
- Travel to schools on a regular basis to follow up with coordinators, teachers and directors.
The Program Manager - Artificial Intelligence will also be responsible for a variety of non-management activities related to his specialty during the year:
- Buy and distribute the material that will be needed for project development;
- Organize and / or participate in various events related to the program;
- Work closely with the event manager to organize the Education for the Future Festival;
- Ensure that the different deadlines for the submission of projects are respected and that the projects produced are admissible in a school context;
- Supervise and participate in the enrichment and development of interactive and experiential activities for the artificial intelligence program.
- Show initiative and collaborate in the development and production of E-learning capsules for the technical training of coordinators.
University degree or equivalent training in computer science, engineering or artificial intelligence
- Knowledge of the different artificial intelligence technologies and their applications in industry
- Relevant experience in the education community (asset)
- Knowledge of the field of school perseverance (asset)
- Human Resources Management
- Effective management of time and priorities
- Resourcefulness, autonomy and initiative
- Ability to represent the organization in discussions with school principals
French spoken and written
English spoken and written
Knowledge of at least one programming language (C, C ++, Python ...)
Scratch (an asset)
Have the desire to act as an inspiring model for project coordinators. Motivation, leadership, active communication and effective time management are essential qualities for this position
Send your application. Only applications that meet our needs and criteria will be called. Thank you for your interest in Youth Fusion
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent