At FITIV our mandate is to help people unlock their fitness and provide them with innovative mobile and wearable solutions to track and sustain a healthy lifestyle.
Our FITIV Pulse app has over 1 million downloads from all over the world and has been featured multiple times by Apple in the App Store (New Apps We Love, Get fit with Apple Watch, Best New Updates).
To help with our constant growth, we are looking for a creative Product Manager to lead our long-term product vision and strategy. The ideal candidate will have a great eye for detail and understanding of user experience. They’ll use their understanding of customer experience to help us build products people can’t live without.
We’re looking for someone who loves talking with customers and analyzing user data. Someone who can make the most of this data and use it to make smart decisions for product direction. The ideal candidate must also be comfortable working across various teams on production and strategy.
Sound like you?
- Work across teams to help us build remarkable products
- Plan our product roadmap
- Organize and lead design sprints and user testing
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Work alongside design team on product mockups and wireframes
- Maintain consistent communication with sales and marketing to help inform market strategy and increase growth
- Conduct and analyze user reviews, surveys, and interviews
- Lead cross-team product meetings
- Announce new feature launches or significant updates
- Provide product feature and update reports
- Review product demos and give insights to the team
- Follow industry trends to develop better product strategies
- Work with team to overcome feature set pushbacks
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Talk to customers! Talk to customers! Talk to customers!
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or even an MBA.
- 1+ years experience managing teams
- Experience with leading design prints considered a strong asset
- Experience using project management tools such as Monday.com, Trello, JIRA, or Asana
- Experience with survey creation and delivery
- Knowledge of health and fitness tracking mobile apps would be considered a strong asset
- Interpersonal communication
- Analytical thinking
- Product roadmap
- User surveys
- Presentation skills
Working with Us
If you have a passion for building great products that people love to use we want you to be part of our team.
FITIV offers a great work environment with competitive wages and an employee health care benefits package.
Apply Now by sending us your Resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- project management: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19