At Elora Mill Hotel & Spa, our guests are provided with genuine and thoughtful experiences created through extraordinary cuisine, gracious service, inspiring settings and a passion for delivering memorable moments.
We are currently looking for part time Shuttle Driversto provide courtesy transport for our special event guests back and forth between local hotels and our various special event venues.
Successful candidates will have significant driving experience and be confident in their ability to provide guests with a safe and comfortable ride.
* Ensure the Shuttle vehicle is clean with a full tank of gas at the beginning of the shift
* Timely pick up and delivery of guests to the event venue from local hotels prior to the event they are attending, often making multiple trips between the locations.
* Pick up of guests at the event venue at the end of their event to transport them back to the hotels
* Tidy the shuttle vehicle and return it to the designated storage location
* Must be at least 25 years old
* A positive, friendly and outgoing personality
* Maturity and the ability to handle themselves and guests in a responsible, polite and courteous fashion
* Experience in a similar role is an asset
* Must be available to work weekends- Friday, Saturday, Sunday
* Demonstrated good judgment
* Must hold a valid G License with the province of Ontario with a Clean Record (Drivers with an A, B, C or D endorsement will be given priority)
* Minimum 3 Years of Driving Experience and the ability to drive safely and defensively
* Familiarity and knowledge of the Elora, Guelph and Kitchener/Waterloo area.
25 years or older
Clean driving record
Job Type: Part-time