As Housekeeper with Canadian Princess Lodge, you have an opportunity to meet and exceed our valued guest expectations by ensuring that guest rooms and public spaces are clean and properly presented at all times.
ASAP; Full time seasonal ( May 2021-October 2021). This hire needs to be able to stay until October 2021. End of season dedication bonus offered.
Staff accommodation is available.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure that guest has a positive experience by providing excellent service
- Cleaning and turning over of our lodge rooms and cottages in keeping with the company’s high standards of a luxury property
- RA’s may be asked to perform other cleaning duties such as public spaces, washrooms, and laundry
- Stock and sort supplies
- Document all maintenance issues
- Vacuum, clean, dust and polish guest rooms
- Make beds, change sheets, remove and replace used towels and toiletries
- Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests
- Perform rotation cleaning duties (e.g. steam clean carpets) as required
The Successful Applicant
- Is reliable that takes pride in their work
- Previous housekeeping experience is not required but preferred
- Has a positive can-do attitude
- Is detail oriented and organized
- Is able to handle standing and moving for multiple hours at a time
- Experience is preferred but not mandatory
- Flexible, must be willing to work a variety of hours, including days, nights as well as weekends and holidays based on the business needs
What’s on Offer
- Very competitive hourly wage. If competent, efficient and thorough wage is re-negotiable.
- End of season cash bonus + end of season attendance bonus!
- Extremely affordable clean, comfortable staff housing available, walking distance from the lodge
- Growth Opportunity, year round and management positions available
- Extended benefits available!
Due to the high volume of applications we will only be contacting those who will be considered for interviews.
Full-time hours: 32 per week
Expected start date: 2021-04-12
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $18.00-$25.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Housekeeping: 1 year (required)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place