One Environmental Inc. is Alberta’s most competitive waste management solutions provider that facilitates both the transportation and management of industrial waste. Our commitment to long term growth creates opportunities for individuals with a strong work ethic, a commitment to continuous improvement, and a taste for success.
We are seeking to hire an Administrative Clerk, specializing in accounts payable, at our corporate office in the Foothills Industrial Park.
As an Administrative Clerk your responsibilities may include but will not be limited to:
- Approval and processing of accounts payable entries in Quickbooks
- Ensuring accuracy of all vendor account balances
- Maintaining vendor relations
- Monitoring and aiding in prioritizing accounts payable aging
- Maintaining an alpha numeric filing system
- Scheduling and processing payments against vendor accounts
- Reconciliation of corporate credit cards
- Tracking and facilitating employee expense reimbursements
- Directing phone calls, external visitors, and providing general assistance to the executive team
- Assisting management and operations with the compilation of key documents and reports.
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits and competencies:
- A high school diploma, with preference given to those who have completed additional administrative, bookkeeping, or accounting courses.
- A minimum of one year of administrative experience, with preference given to those with experience applicable to the responsibilities listed above.
- Attention to detail.
- Effective time management.
- The necessary interpersonal skills to optimize vendor relations.
- Experience with Quickbooks.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- A positive attitude and the ability to thrive as part of a dynamic team.
One Environmental Inc. will offer a competitive wage to the selected candidate. In addition, a comprehensive benefits package will be offered if and when the candidate’s probationary period of three months has ended. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent