Multicrete Systems Inc., headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, is a leader in the Shotcrete, Concrete, and Grout industry. Multicrete specializes in both producing material and building customized equipment for such industry.
We are currently seeking to expand out Winnipeg Branch by adding a Tool Crib Coordinator.
From the very start, Multicrete Systems has maintained high standards of integrity and service and the dedication to these ideals are the keys to our past, the present and our future in the mining and construction industry.
Responsibilities and Duties
Reporting to the Shop Manager, the Tool Crib Coordinator.
- Conduct monthly inventory checks and assist with yearly inventory counts;
- Conduct job box clean up by sorting through remaining parts/material and returning to inventory;
- Conduct job box prep by grabbing parts/material per the project requirements;
- Conduct small tool maintenance;
- Assist with job prep by picking up materials and equipment;
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment with job box prep required.
- Experience operating a forklift required.
- Class 3 license would be an asset.
- Holding a certificate from a post-secondary school is an asset;
- Excellent Communication Skills is required;
- Self-Starter with the ability to multi-task is a fast-paced environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Tool Crib: 1 year (Preferred)
- Inventory Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Class 3 Drivers License (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)