Commercial Building Service Technician, you will be responsible to complete daily duties at various properties and candidate will be required to travel within the GTA (and approx. 50 km radius areas)
If you are an energetic individual, have a passion for detail, thrive in a fast-paced environment, want to be part of a growing company and possess the ability to learn new skills, this opportunity is for you.
DUTIES / KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Company Vehicle provided or travel time compensation - Safe daily travel to worksite: log book fill in / ladder safety / safety checks performed daily
- Daily Deficiency List Duties - perform tasks in a safe and timely manner
- Duties may include: general repair / custodial / preventive maintenance
List of possible duties: eg. light bulb replacement, caulking of exterior, above average taping / painting skills, light garbage clean up, tile repair, wall paper repair, minimal parking lot sweeping, small asphalt / concrete repairs, signage install, documenting safety concerns around premise
- Daily work report and,or calendar to be submitted daily
- Promptly answer or return phone calls and emails;
- Organization skills is a must; multiple properties weekly.
- Note Taking / Documenting occurring Maintenance Concerns
- Will report to Manager daily
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year