- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related discipline; or equivalent experience (based on 3 years of relevant work experience for every 1 year of education)
- 3+ years professional experience in large-scale front-end software development
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, and problem solving
- Experience developing front-end software, with deep experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks (React, AngularJS, Webcomponents, etc.)
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
Our team is responsible for AWS Billing Console, which serves all of the AWS customers. Our console provides access to cost and usage information and allows customers to review their spending, understand the trends and settle their cloud computing bill.
We are seeking talented front-end engineers who are passionate about Web Development and are active in the JS community.
This role will require you to:
Here's some of the perks of working on our team:
- Lead the team in adopting the best front-end technologies to solve specific business problems. Experience with Node.js, React and AngularJS is a big plus.
- Write re-usable UI components and combine them to create compelling user experience.
- Build highly available, secure, distributed systems.
- Own and operate the systems that you build based on real-time customer data and feedback.
- Contribute to planning, design, implementation, testing, operations, and process improvement as a member of a Scrum team.
- You get to work with some of the most talented professionals in the industry and the software that you build together will materially impact the experience of every AWS customer.
- As an Amazon engineer, you get to drive the full life-cycle of your systems and solve challenging problems at "Amazon Scale".
- With over 40+ teams in Vancouver an growing, Amazon offers excellent career and growth opportunities in exciting team-oriented atmosphere.
- Experience building extremely high volume and highly scalable systems.
- Experience building highly available systems and operating 24x7 services.
- A Master's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams.
- Experience working under Scrum framework.
- Experience interfacing with other teams, including customer support and operations.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation