We are looking for a Batcher/Process Operator (Night Shift) for our plant in Aurora, ON.
Batcher/Process Operator Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate calibration of process Instrumentation
- Operate the process aspect of lines
- Continually supply packaging fillers with the required products and materials
- Operate forklift and power lift truck
- Work with minimum supervision
- Capable of lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Knowledge of Computer Control System
- Interact with and conduct QC and technical duties
- Safe handling practices. (Chemical for Equipment sanitation)
- Equipment Sanitation - CIP, SOP & Environmental
- Organize and keep work area clean
- Follow recipes
- Measuring and weighing out ingredients
- Reading temperature gauges
- Recording and testing data of ingredients and results for batches of food
- Maintain a clean processing area
- Pasteurizer set-up (on the panel)
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Other duties as required
- Manufacturing related experience
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices
- Tetra Pak operational experience an asset
Here at Flow, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. If you have an accommodation need during the recruitment and selection process, please reach out to us to let us know how we can enhance your experience.
About Flow Alkaline Spring Water:
We are North America’s first social water brand, dedicated to the pursuit of positive experience and providing the highest quality water in the world, with a reduced environmental footprint.
Founded by serial entrepreneur, Nicholas Reichenbach, Flow offers consumers an environmentally friendly alternative to plastic bottled water with the added healthful benefits of drinking naturally alkaline spring water from a local and sustainable source.
“We imagined a bottled water brand that was naturally healthful, not filtered or altered tap water owned by a major corporation. We looked for an alternative to the plastic bottle, a package with the lowest possible carbon footprint. We stopped looking and we started creating.” - Founder & CEO, Nicholas Reichenbach