World Travel Protection (a division of Zurich Insurance Canada) is currently looking for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative for our 901 King St West office. The Bilingual Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing exceptional service to our clients.
Please note that the Customer Service Representative positions require to work on shifts on a six days rotating basis between 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Successful candidates must have excellent customer service skills
Excellent English and French communication skills is a must
Proven negotiation, problem solving and analytical skills
Excellent administration skills
The ability to "think on your feet" and work independently with minimal guidance is essential.
Strong product knowledge and a thorough understanding of travel medical policies would be a definite asset.
Commitment to providing outstanding customer service in a high performance environment is required.
1. Answers telephone, responds to requests, delivers messages and runs errands.
2. Compiles, copies, sorts, and files records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
3. Computes records and proofreads data and client related information.
4. Operates office machines.
5. Completes and mails bills, contracts, policies, invoices, or checks.
6. Stuffs envelopes and addressees, stamps, sorts, and distributes mail, packages, and other materials.
7. Orders materials, supplies, and services, and completes records and reports.
Imagine working for a company that truly cares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities they serve. Imagine working for a values-driven organization that has the ambition and desire to be the best in the world. Zurich is that place, where 55,000 employees across 200 countries are all focused on helping people and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. We are a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do every day and we have the ambition to be the best in the world.
Zurich is committed to providing a diverse, inclusive and barrier-free environment resulting in an accessible organization for employees, customers, and other parties who interact with, or on behalf of, Zurich. We strive to achieve a workplace free of discrimination of all forms, including discrimination on the basis of physical or mental disability, or medical condition. If you are interested in a job opportunity, please advise if you require an accommodation, so we can work with you to provide a more accessible process.
Primary Location Canada-Ontario-Toronto
Job Posting 02/13/19
Unposting Date Ongoing