The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) assumes professional responsibility and complies with
clinical practice standards and regional policies and procedures for the coordination and
delivery of patient/client/resident care in the assigned areas.
- Current active practicing registration with the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of
- Current certification from a recognized Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Violence Prevention Training
- Lifts and Transfers
- Successful completion of the Manitoba Renal Education Program
- Previous, recent experience in a Dialysis Unit
JOB POSTING NUMBER TP-2019-034
JOB STATUS/FTE Permanent / 1.0 FTE
ANTICIPATED SHIFT Days (Mon-Sat)
TERM (if applicable) NA
HOURLY WAGE RANGE $28.605 - $34.969
UNION AFFILIATION MNU
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Indigenous applicants are encouraged to self-declare when submitting applications & resumes.
We thank all candidates for applying. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
For more information or to apply, please contact:
Holly Rousson, RPR, Recruitment Officer
Box 240, The Pas, MB, R9A 1K4
firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.northernhealthregion.ca
204-623-9229 or Toll Free: 1-866-758-7871