Reporting to the Housekeeping Manager, this position ensures that a consistently high
standard of service is maintained throughout the resort guest accommodation.
Responsibilities and Accountability
- Stripping, sheeting and making beds in rooms and cottages.
- Stocking all Cabanas and Maid Rooms with linens and required amenities.
- Assists housekeepers by running supplies to needed team members.
- Cleans and maintains Housekeeping and Laundry area including garbage
- Once a week cleans the Golf Carts.
- Acknowledges all guests and homeowners in a friendly and courteous manner
and offers assistance when appropriate.
- Reports hazards and/or concerns in a timely manner.
- Complies with all standard operating procedures and policies of Predator Ridge
- Performs other related duties assigned by the management team.
- Must be able to lift and carry 30 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to get to and from Predator Ridge
- Must be physically fit and able to stand, walk, twist, bend, push, pull, reach, lift
and kneel for 6-8 hours per day.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal directions and work with minimal
- Must be flexible in hours and days available to work.
- Must be capable of working in a fast paced environment with multiple
- Must be able to work effectively as a team.
- Must demonstrate honesty and integrity.
- Housekeeping or cleaning experience is an asset.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature, essential duties and
responsibilities of work performed by team members in this position. It may not contain a
comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.