CGI is seeking Business Analyst, Process Optimization to join our corporate shared services team located in downtown Montreal.
In this role, you will play a hands' on role in analyzing the financial processes support all of CGI's business units globally.
Financial Business Analyst, Process Optimization will thrive in a fast-paced environment and will collaborate across teams and geographies at all levels of the organization.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Business Analyst, Process Optimization will be responsible for reviewing & assessing the processes and tools supported by Shared Services O2C, P2P and Global Payroll: payroll, accounts payable/receivable, work in progress (WIP), revenue recognition and intercompany transactions.
Analysis of business and financial processes:
Month end Operations:
- Develop expertise in operational and financial processes to support the expanded Shared Services team, as well as in-house clients
- Analyze, develop and implement work tools to improve the quality and efficiency of current or future processes and procedures
- Conduct impact analyses, identify risks and recommend mitigation measures
- Document business processes and procedures
- Ensure the integrity of analyses and reports; make sure that transactions affecting the ERP system are appropriate and comply with rules and regulations
- Serve as liaison between operations and business units for business purposes
- Support requests from business units, investigate irregularities and make required corrections to processes
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Analyze and reconcile auxiliary accounts: AR, WIP, Revenue, Sharing, AP and Expense
- Extract the consolidated data used to generate reports across the various regions globally
- Enhance and/or develop reports, dashboards or performance metrics to support the achievement of financial goals
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant experience in operations management and business
process analysis is required
What you can expect from us:
- Accounting designation (CPA)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office Suite, including advanced Excel and Access
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and synthesize large amounts of information
- Aptitude for and interest in IT tools and high-volume data processing
- Self-starter with initiative who performs duties thoroughly
- Ability to communicate complex information effectively
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Oracle PeopleSoft system an asset
- Bilingual, English and French, both spoken and written
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.