K2 Stone, a division of The Hazelwood Group, is seeking Laborers to join the team at its production facility in South Nanaimo, BC. No experience necessary, we’ll provide the training!
These positions are full-time, permanent, with overtime available.
Benefits of Employment – Why work at K2 Stone?
- Consistent, year-round employment
- RRSP matching plan
- Excellent group benefits plan with 100% employer-paid health & dental premiums
- Short-term and Long-term disability plan
- Priority access to Telus Health Virtual Care (access to a Doctor 24 hours a day/365 days a year)
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- 1, 5, & 10-year service awards
- Annual boot allowance
- Employee referral program ($500 bonus for you every time you refer a new employee to K2)
(Note: Reliable transportation is needed as we are not accessible by transit.)
Laborers will be assigned to operate various machinery including stone splitters, veneer saws, and trim saws. The work is physically demanding, so successful candidates must be physically fit.
- Prior experience working in a manual labor position is preferred
- Safety conscious attitude and approach to work
- Good attitude and great attention to detail
- CSA approved steel-toed boots
- $20 per hour for day shift
- $22 per hour for evening shift (330pm to 12am)
- Monthly bonuses
Interested candidates are encouraged to stop by our production facility at 930 Maughan road in Nanaimo and fill out an application.
K2 Stone quarries, processes and distributes natural stone products for interior and exterior building applications. As both the quarrier and distributor, K2 Stone is able to uphold industry leading quality standards and provide an unmatched level of customization. We have 4 quarries and a production facility where we manufacture our products.
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$22.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Are you available to work evening shifts from 3:30 pm – 12:00 am?
- Are you currently located in the Nanaimo area?
- We are not accessible by public transit. Do you have reliable transportation?