The Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre, 433 premium guestroom hotel with its 60,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, a full service Starbucks and four additional dining venues is located near Toronto's Pearson International Airport, featuring a new streamlined design to allow guests the essentials needed for both business and leisure stays. In-room bottled water and free Wi-Fi are just a few of the many standards now in place at the Delta Toronto Airport. A new destination bar and restaurant has also been added to the lobby for the ultimate travel experience. Lot 41 Social Bar & Table offers eight taps, an eclectic and unique wine list, an extensive offering of sharing plates and professional mixologists to entertain. Lot 41 Social Bar & Table is not only a place to eat and drink, it is a true social experience!
The position of Room Attendant requires individuals to clean 15 guest rooms per day. Day to day duties include (but are not limited to) vacuuming, dusting, stocking and maintaining housekeeping carts, maintaining the linen rooms, and other tasks as assigned by management.
- Promptly report any lost and found property to the Housekeeping Office
- Understand and follow Emergency/Fire Procedure responsibilities within the hotel
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, bend, twist, reach above head.
- Must be available to work weekends, evening, holidays, day shifts
- This position requires individuals who can work various shifts including every weekend. The ideal candidates will be outgoing, courteous, friendly, work well within a team environment, and work well under pressure. Good communication and customer service skills are also an asset.
- Physically capable of performing duties which involve repetitive bending, kneeling and lifting of heavy objects
****Successful candidates must pass a criminal record check as a condition of employment****
We offer a supportive and collegial work environment, meals and parking.
The Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. During any stage of the recruitment process, applicants have the right to request accommodation.