We are looking for an Assistant for our Bakery who has either previous kitchen and customer service background or education from a food service management program.
First you will get trained to be an Assistant Manager, then take over Manager’s position in the near future since we are opening our second location.
The position requires;
-covering assistant baker and barista shifts when necessary (at least 2 days a week) (this may require you to be available in short notices)
-training new employees
-doing inventory counts
-to supervise and evaluate staff members
-resolving customer related issues
-ordering from suppliers
-assigning employees with daily tasks
-handling end of day responsibilities
The position offers 35-40hrs per week and you are required to work on the weekends.
Do not apply if you live further than 45minutes away.
This is an entry position that will lead to the Manager position within a year!
If you are
- a morning person
- a fast learner and thinker
- organized and knowledgable ( who sleeps with a notebook and a planner)
- reliable (ABSOLUTELY NO LAST MINUTE SHIFT CANCELLATIONS!) If you are prone to get sick often or towards the weekends don’t consider applying! This is not a deadline based position you are required to be present!
- resourceful ( we wont spoon-feed you all the information, you should be able to google certain things)
- a confident person who can handle unexpected situations
- comfortable to fill excel tables and handle intermediate math
- constantly aware of your environment (you should be able to listen and analyze what’s going on around you while you are preoccupied with another task)
then you may be the Perfect person for this position! Please apply, we are looking forward to work with you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $2,400.00 /month