Are you looking for a change? It’s time to take your culinary expertise to new heights. Join the Alpina Restaurant culinary team today and spend your days working at one of the best restaurants on Vancouver Island. Voted among the top 30 Restaurants in Canada, Alpina Restaurant at the Villa Eyrie Resort features one of the most stunning patios on the island. With 270 degrees of expansive views overlooking Finlayson Arm, the Olympic Mountains and Mount Baker, this is an opportunity you won’t want to miss. Let the tasting begin.
We are currently looking for a Breakfast Cook who shares our passion for quality in both our food and our service. Work with a group of fun, energetic and forward-thinking chefs who will inspire you each and every day.
- Exhibits culinary talents through a passion to always expand your own knowledge and training
- Ensure guest and employee satisfaction is a priority while maintaining the quality and timeliness of food production.
- Assists in executing daily restaurant production needs.
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
- Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
- Assists to ensure the quality, consistency and production areas are organized, clean and maintained to the level of standards established by the Villa Eyrie Resort.
- Ensure sanitation and food standards are achieved at all times.
- Ability to follow and execute all menu items, recipes, methods of production and presentation standards.
- Treat all members of the team with respect, courtesy and professionalism
What it takes to become a part of our dynamic team:
- A positive attitude and friendly nature
- Strong communication skills
- A drive for personal growth and development
- Efficient, organized and professional
- Prior culinary experience required
- Food Safe is an asset
Job Type: Full-time
- culinary: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Food Safe (Preferred)