Are you looking for an opportunity that can advance into a solid career?
If you have a love of sales and want to find a career, not just a job, Jon Renau Canada is looking for you. We want an energetic, professional and bilingual inside sales representative to become part of our busy and ever-growing sales team. This is the perfect position for someone looking to build a sales career within the alternative hair industry and one that offers the potential for growth to outside sales representative. It also offers you a chance for a change of scenery as we will need you to relocate to the Toronto area.
You will be developing new business and expanding our existing business. You must enjoy building relationships and thrive in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Willing to relocate to the Toronto area
- Fully fluent in French and English, written and oral
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- 1-2 years of previous inside sales experience
- Handle a large volume of sales calls including post sales follow-up and cold calling
- Proven ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good computer skills / solid experience with Microsoft Office
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of Jon Renau’s products
- Build long-term relationships with our clients through exemplary sales service
- Handle incoming sales calls and conduct Canada-wide outbound calls to prospective and current clients, with focus on the Quebec market
- Provide post sales follow-up
- Provide support to our senior sales staff
- Previous experience in hair and/or beauty industry and/or Aesthetician/Hairdresser certificate
- Knowledge of alternative hair industry
- Ability to learn product line quickly
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365, including Dynamics 365
Hours of Work:
- 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday
Salary & Benefits:
- $35,000/year or commensurate with experience, plus commission
- Health & dental benefit plan
- Employer-matched retirement savings plan
We are committed to the ongoing development of our staff; providing them with support and full training to ensure they can attain and maintain their level of job excellence.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Inside Sales: 1 year (Required)
- English & French (Required)