Donut Time was founded in 1987. Donut Time Concord Bakery is your one stop shop for all your Bakery needs. Located in Concord, Ontario with of over 120 000 sq./ft. for production and distribution. We are a SQF Level 2, Kosher and peanut & nut free facility.
Donut Time Concord Bakery is driven by satisfying its customers by distributing quality products throughout North America. Donut Time is working on developing International Business now, and will provide one of the best work experiences in International business.
The details of this position is the following:
Position Title: International Trade & Marketing Assistant
Employment hours: 40 hours/week, Monday to Friday, 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
The successful applicant will be entitled to two weeks of vacation after 12-month working period, in accordance with the relevant labour law. Vacation is to be taken at time as is mutually convenient to you and the company.
The successful applicant responsibilities will be as follows, and may be amended by the company as required:
- Business Development & Market Research for Asian Countries;
- Monitor effective implementation of international business development activities.
- Manage the movement of products/equipment/materials in and/or out of the country in accordance with organizational policy and procedure, and to comply with relevant local, country and international law and process.
- Manage the necessary documentation and online forms for the efficient, cost-effective and regulations of all import/export activities.
- Coordinate with management team to manage financial and currency processes and transactions in accordance with policy and regulations, and to optimize cost-effectiveness of activities.
- Communicate with export and import and related authorities, and customers and suppliers, in all relevant territories and countries, as necessary to ensure efficient, positive and lawful relations, support and activities.
- Plan and implement import/export strategy and activities consistent with the overall aims and requirements of the organization.
- Negotiate contracts for sales/purchases and manage renew, review contracts as required to enable effective trading, operations and customer/supplier relations
- Manage all customer communication and maintain effective relationships with all.
- Evaluate market trends and provide appropriate support to product development.
The successful applicant will work closely with the marketing, sales and business development Department of Donut Time
The successful applicant will work at our business location: 35 Adesso Dr Concord, ON L4K 3C7
Please contact: hr @donuttime.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $62,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- international marketing: 5 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Mandarin Chinese (Preferred)