Robinson Innovations is a North American leader providing manufacturing and logistics management services. We are looking for an energetic, focused and dedicated team player to join us as an IT Specialist / Programmer Analyst
- Maintain, support and troubleshoot real-time production and automation control systems.
- Participate in the planning, design, and programming of new features to optimize the usability and performance of custom built software solutions.
- Manage back-end administration of third party website services and hosting
- Participate in the planning, design, configuration, and deployment of the company’s network environment, including switches, routers, and other hardware.
- Perform system monitoring and maintenance of all on-premise and cloud infrastructure, ensuring high-availability, backup and recovery, migration planning and cost optimization.
- Manage MS SQL database environment including configuration, backup, recovery and performance.
- Reasonable availability during off-hours for troubleshooting and support is required.
- A college or university degree in computer science or a related field (or combination of education and experience)
- Experience with C, C++
- Experience with computer automation and control systems (HMIs, PLCs)
- Experience with RFID, NFC technologies is an asset
- Communication Networks Experience (i.e. Network loading, communication issue resolution, Ethernet TCP/IP, RS232/485)
- MCSA or MCSE certification is an asset
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) and strong organizational skills
- Ability to make decisions quickly drawing on experience and judgment, even based on incomplete information or when under pressure;
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year