Administrative and Marketing Assistant for Vancouver Biotech Laboratory (Vancouver)
compensation: based on experience
employment type: full-time
Established Vancouver biotechnology laboratory has an opening for a Biotechnology Client Services Representative. The successful candidate will provide customer service to clients and also work as part of a team to assist in product launches, social media campaigns, retail campaigns and product education.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process customer orders received by phone, fax and online.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients by phone and email.
- Assist marketing team to:
-- > Coordinate marketing events and campaigns
-- > Assist new and potential clients to provide education on new products and services
- Candidate must have at least a BSc or BA
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Both full and part time positions available. Please include a cover letter and resume with your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time