Influicity is a media company serving national brands and ad agencies across the US and Canada with a portfolio of solutions including: Influencer media, podcasts, social media channels, original content, and more. We are constantly striving to invent the future of media.
We are seeking a Business Development Representative (BDR) to do inside sales and new customer outreach within our growing Sales Team. This is an entry-level role designed for aspiring sales professionals. As a BDR, you use resources like lead lists and online tools to reach out and get in touch with prospective customers. You'll connect via email, phone, and social selling to generate interest, set meetings, and ensure a full pipeline for the Account Executive team.
The ideal candidate is an energetic, persistent, up-and-coming sales professional who thrives on working in a fast growing environment. Lots of opportunity for growth and ideal for a hungry sales professionals.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Efficiently run through lead lists to cherry-pick high potential targets, reach out via email/phone/social selling to validate prospect fit and interest in further evaluation.
- Reach out to 50+ sales leads per day with the effective use of in-house sales tools.
- Qualify, coordinate, and schedule meetings, on behalf of account executives.
- Achieve monthly lead and opportunity quotas set by management.
- Understand Influicity’s diverse value proposition and sales pitch to effectively educate and generate demand from qualified prospects.
- Use sales tools effectively to drive efficiencies and do more with less.
- Maintain accurate and complete records within the CRM.
- Weekly reporting against sales plan: success, progress, and challenges.
- Develop and execute lead generation activities to fill the sales pipeline.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- You're a hunter: You enjoy finding creative ways to reach out to prospects and engage them in a meaningful discussion.
- You know tools of the trade: Linkedin Navigator, Hunter, and Salesforce, should be well in your comfort zone. These will be your daily tools.
- You're persistent: You have the drive and winning attitude to persistently reach out to prospects, even after 50 non-responses (or more!)
- You’re a great communicator: You can make a point quickly and clearly, keeping the listener's attention.
- You're resourceful: You're a fast learner and find ways to make things work, without finding excuses.
- Fun, high-energy office in beautiful downtown Toronto west
- Full health benefits package for FT employees
Please submit your resume and cover letter. And if you really want to stand out, submit 1-minute video or audio clip telling us about yourself. You will jump to the front of the line, fast!
Influicity is an equal opportunity employer. We are passionate about providing a collaborative workplace where everyone is accepted and has the opportunity to grow with us. We are committed to making diversity and inclusivity part of our culture.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Client Services: 1 year (Preferred)