Are you interested in working at one of the world's leading food service retailers? If yes, then this Assistant Manager job opportunity at McDonald's is yours!
Adecco is currently hiring for a permanent Assistant Manager to work full-time hours for our client, McDonald's located in Sturgeon Falls, ON. As part of the McDonald's team, you will have the opportunity to earn and learn in a safe and inclusive work environment. Your role will be to inspire a team, instilling a sense of pride, and creating a culture that helps deliver the world's best Quick Service Restaurant experience, and manage a team of Managers and Crew members while building Sales and Profits.
While previous experience working in food service or retail as a barista, server, sales associate, cashier, team member, or customer sales representative is always helpful and appreciated, what is most important is who you are.
Pay rate: $41,000 per year starting rate
- Location: Sturgeon Falls, ON
Why work for us:
- Shifts: Morning/Afternoons
Access to education and skills development opportunities that take you further
- A total rewards package that includes discounts, incentives, and recognition perks
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Flexible hours/shifts that suit your needs
- A safe, respectful and inclusive workplace
- Bring your authentic self to work - welcoming people of every age, background, and culture - just like the guests who visit our restaurants every day
Inspiring a team, instilling a sense of pride, and creating a culture that helps deliver the world's best Quick Service Restaurant experience
- Maintaining a safe, secure, and sanitary environment for your guests, your team, and yourself
- Managing and leading a team of Managers and Crew Members
- Participating in local events that positively impact your community
- Upholding our renowned cleanliness methodology
- Building sales and profits, which in turn build your value, professionally and financially
- Overseeing all positions in the restaurant
Lead by example and is accountable
- Have high expectations and consistently raise the bar for yourself and your team
- Assess and problem-solve with confidence
- Put people before profit, knowing that creating a positive culture leads to happier, more engaged staff who will deliver a better experience for your guests
- Must be legally eligible to work and reside in Canada
If you are looking to take your career to new heights with this Assistant Manager job opportunity in Sturgeon Falls, ON, apply now. If you meet our requirements, an Adecco Recruiter will be in touch with you soon.