Company Description - Adams Electric is committed to exceeding our clients’ expectations. We add value to our clients through our passionate team committed to achieving excellence and creating relationships built to last. We know our associates are our best asset. Therefore, we invest in our associates by providing skilled training programs and opportunities for professional growth. By creating a culture based on safety, teamwork and trust; our associates have the confidence, training and knowledge to build a successful and long-lasting career at Adams Electric.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual who wants to be part of our team in Toronto, ON.
The Office Assistant is responsible for providing secretarial/clerical support services as required, and performing general duties that support daily office operation.
- Candidates for this position should possess excellent organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively multi-task.
- Ideal candidates will have a strong focus on day-to-day operational excellence and a personal style that builds trust and inspires loyalty.
- Greet guests and guide them to the appropriate area or person
- Create, edit, and proofread professional outgoing correspondence and work related documents including e-mail, presentations, and certificates
- Data entry and report writing
- Schedule, coordinate, and maintain agendas and minutes
- Identify, research and resolve issues
- Update marketing and sales material in printed and digital form
- Coordinate and/or assist with special projects
- High School diploma required
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service focused position required
- 1-2 years office experience preferred
- Able to work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Enjoy helping others
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Detail oriented
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to be a team player
- Ability to quickly master new skills
- Ability to quickly master computer applications
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Running errands
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors