- Managing and monitoring all administration expenses, assists in the explanation of monthly variances and works with the Executive Director/General Manager to identify corrective action.
- Entering and updating all accommodation rates and miscellaneous monthly billing charges as applicable.
- Receiving invoices and packing slips and ensuring they are matched with invoices and checked
- Reconciling Trust account monthly and forwarding to head office.
- Managing concierge/reception team members and assigns duties, if applicable.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
This position is located in Rankin Inlet Nunavut and will involve a 40hr work week. Salary based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time