AQUATIC CENTRE RECEPTIONIST
WE ARE NOW RECRUITING A RECEPTIONIST FOR OUR RENOVATED AQUATIC FACILITY!
The City of Camrose is seeking a highly motivated, energetic and reliable individual with a strong aptitude in customer
service for the Receptionist position at our Aquatic Centre. This individual will be responsible for helping oversee the
administrative operation of the Aquatic Centre, will assist the public regarding all aquatic programs, and be part of the
Aquatic Leadership Team.
FUNCTIONS (but not limited to):
- Public relations and customer service, including in-person and over the phone.
- Cashier duties such as: registrations, membership & product sales, admittance, light maintenance.
- Cash out, balancing and financial reporting.
- Promotion of Aquatic programs, including assisting with marketing.
- Facility bookings.
- Training & communication with Cashiers.
- Assist Leadership Team through communication, feedback and updates.
- Invoicing, reporting and data entry.
HOURS OF WORK:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience involving sales, inventory and handling cash.
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office Suite including Word and Excel.
- Perfect Mind knowledge considered an asset.
- Standard First Aid certification considered an asset.
- Previous supervisory and/or management skills considered an asset.
The position works non-standard 37.50 hours per week, which includes afternoons to evening, and
occasional weekend shifts. Additional hours may be required depending on events, projects and timelines.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
The City of Camrose offers a competitive salary, attractive benefits and a positive work
environment. The starting salary for this position will be dependent upon the qualifications and experience of the successful
Individuals interested in this position are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to the address below
by June 5, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. We appreciate and consider all applications, however only those shortlisted will be contacted.
City of Camrose
Manager of Aquatics
5204 – 50 Avenue, Camrose, AB T4V 0S8
P: 780.672.9909 | E: email@example.com | W: www.camrose.ca