Toronto, ON, CA
2/21/2020 9:02:01 AM
Digital Fundraising Specialist
Community Giving & Community Engagement
VP, Marketing & Community Engagement
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre is inventing the future of health care with a focus on trauma, cardiac, stroke, high-risk pregnancy, and newborns and cancer. Sunnybrook treats the most critically ill patients in Ontario, pioneering life-saving innovations that are changing patient outcomes around the world. Sunnybrook Foundation exists to raise the awareness and funds required to ensure that Sunnybrook achieves its mission.
The Digital Fundraising Specialist will provide important and immediate support to both the Community Giving and Marketing teams and the organization’s digital roadmap.
This role will provide strategic input as well as execute and project manage agreed upon day-to-day tasks related to email communications, integrated multi-channel digital campaigns and development of a digital roadmap. This position will help monitor, track and develop the tools to report on campaign performance based on established metrics.
Reporting to the VP, Marketing & Community Engagement, the Digital Fundraising Specialist will work closely with members of the Community Engagement business unit and will collaborate with internal teams and external partners to deliver digital fundraising business objectives.
Skills and abilities required:
- Liaise with internal and external partners through planning, design, implementation and reporting to provide digital fundraising solutions that meet business objectives
- Evaluate and assess email marketing tools including data approach and integration
- Provide thought leadership in the development of digital marketing strategies to meet lead generation and fundraising objectives
- Develop and project manage email fundraising initiatives for the Community Giving team, working with marketing and community giving team members, including manage and optimize email campaigns
- Evaluate current google analytics dashboard and integrate Your Health Matters onto current dashboard.
- Provide recommendations for landing pages to support conversion and fundraising goals.
- Develop, execute and optimize lead generation plans
- Manage the creation and placement of UTM tracking codes at appropriate locations; work with internal teams to ensure URLs and UTM codes are being tracked accurately and measured for all fundraising campaigns
- Ensure brand consistency across all digital fundraising assets
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to juggle deadlines and self-manage
- Collaborative, enjoys working with teams or independently
- Strong communicator: ability to explain technical issues to team understanding and enjoys sharing knowledge
- Open to feedback seeks additional information and clarification and acts upon recommendations contributing to individual and organizational success
- Embraces change and looks for opportunities for continuous improvement both personally and the organization
- Committed to learning; stays informed on best practices, new tools and technology in digital marketing
- Minimum 5+ years of progressive experience in the development and implementation of multi-channel digital marketing campaigns designed to acquire/retain/upgrade donors
- A Bachelors or college degree in marketing or other related fields
- Experience working with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Hands-on Google PPC experience, managing Google Grants experience a plus
- Knowledge of Paid Search, Paid Social, SEM, SMS and email marketing
- Working knowledge of Exact Target, NetCommunity, Raiser’s Edge and Formstack is desired
- Significant data-driven digital marketing experience within a large complex organization and comfortable with complex data files, analysis and reporting
- Strong attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive with excellent project management skills and proven ability to handle multiple assignments and set priorities, in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to problem solve and manage projects from creative development through final delivery on time and on budget using appropriate tools, including critical path and detailed status reports
- Experience planning, writing, editing, coordination and implementing a variety of complex digital marketing initiatives that meet business objectives
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships; demonstrable success working effectively on cross-functional teams
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Sunnybrook Foundation is committed to providing accessible employment practices that comply with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If you require accommodations for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter.
Sunnybrook Foundation is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter.
Sunnybrook Foundation is strongly committed to inclusion and diversity within its community and welcomes all applicants including but not limited to: visible minorities, all religions and ethnicities, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ persons, and all others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.