Inside Sales & Applications Representative
We currently have an opening for an Inside Sales & Applications Representative in our Oakville office. You will be responsible for providing technical proposals, solutions & support to our customers for applications and design of chemical feed equipment and systems. You will work collaboratively with our sales team to expand business opportunities, equipment and product offering.
Specific Duties include:
- Coordinate and review Engineering technical specifications.
- Prepare system costing estimates.
- Prepare detailed quotations for our sales personnel including above average follow up and liaison with clients you are directly working with.
- Provide sales and marketing support i.e. standard price lists, drawings, charts and flow diagrams.
- Develop and produce detailed P&I drawings, component lists, control narratives and top level job travelers to support engineering designs and quotations.
- Tactfully provide inside and on-site technical support & training service for our clients both verbally and in written form.
- Maintain healthy and professional relationships with new and existing clients and suppliers.
- Organize, Manage and maintain project information.
The successful self-motivated candidate will possess the following skills:
- A “positive” team-based attitude
- Experience reviewing detailed technical specifications
- Ability to work within tight time constraints & deadlines
- Strong Computer Skills focusing on AutoCAD & MRP/ERP Systems
- Strong and creative Technical Background (industry related)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with pumps, piping and structural systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills dealing with clients, employees, and suppliers
- Lead by example.
- Degree/Diploma – Mechanical/Chemical Engineering or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 4 years industry experience
- Experience with liquid and solid grade, chemical equipment for water treatment applications will be strongly considered.
Please submit/email resumes to Garry O'Donnell
Knowledge and experience with chemical feed, mechanical systems pumps tanks and bulk feed equipment considered an asset.
Thank you for your interest but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Preference to Halton Region Applicants
No phone calls or agents, please.
Job Type: Full-time
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- customer service: 3 years (Required)