You’re the missing piece of the puzzle
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in customer service and sales
- Familiarity with communication products and services
- Mathematical aptitude
- Able to deliver sales and service excellence by demonstrating the ability to educate our customers on all of our products and services and to have strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to present a professional image and communicate effectively
- Able to analyze data, utilize problem-solving skills, and recommend solutions
- Able to maintain a high level of performance under the pressure of time constraints and a fast-paced, changing environment
- Accurate and efficient keyboarding and data entry skills
- Commitment to continuous improvement and change
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply learned skills and complete and pass all training requirements
- Ability to work various shifts including evenings, weekends, and statutory holidays based on business requirements
- Able to work a minimum of 15 hours and up to 37.5 hours on a weekly basis
Great to have :
- Good knowledge of voice and data, Internet Protocol (IP) products and services
- Aptitude for selling
What YOU Get:
You will be entitled to an excellent compensation package, with a starting wage of $19.00 per hour plus valuable sales incentives. Our fast-paced work environment has been developed into a campus setting complete with paid training programs, state-of-the-art Information Technology (IT) equipment, e-Lofts, cyber cafes, and career development planning.
You'll also take advantage of other leading edge corporate benefits such as our corporate Variable Pay Incentive program, Employee Discount program and the TELUS Employee Share Purchase plan.
Please note: This is a regular part-time position with the potential to be scheduled full time hours. Full time availability is required, as such this position is not suitable for student scheduling.
Our culture supports a collaborative learning-based environment supported by pay-for-performance and work-life flexibility.
The TELUS At Home Agent (AHA) Program is a cutting edge and extremely important component of TELUS’ contact center strategy. By being a top performer, you have the opportunity to. continue to work from home during your time with TELUS. Rather than working from a central office location, an AHA is able to seamlessly work from a dedicated office space within their homes, using all the same tools as their in-office counterparts.
Help Desk Specialists handle. Customer billing and change inquiries and are expected to offer solutions that add value to the customer experience using our wide array of TELUS services.