Legalization has opened up the recreational cannabis market in Canada, and the global demand for medical cannabis continues to expand. In this exciting new environment, Canopy Growth’s mission is to be the No. 1 cannabis company in the world. We’re looking for incredible people to join us on the journey.
With millions of square feet of licensed cannabis production and operations spanning five continents, Canopy Growth Corporation (“Canopy Growth”) is the largest legal producer of cannabis in the world. It is a listed company on the Toronto Stock Exchange (WEED), the New York Stock Exchange (CGC), and is part of the S&P Composite Index. Its wholly owned subsidiaries — including its flagship, Tweed, and international medical companies operating under the Spectrum Cannabis brand — are leading producers of legal, regulated cannabis.
Headquartered in Smiths Falls, Ontario, Canopy Growth recognizes that employees are at the core of its success, and takes pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity. Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue and increase our incredible momentum of growth.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the Jr. Supply Chain Planner will coordinate Canopy’s production schedules and packaging materials in order to ensure customer satisfaction as well as organizational efficiency. The ideal candidate has experience with MRP/ERP systems, materials management and coordination, and has a sound knowledge of supply chain processes.
- Assist in establishing, distributing and managing weekly and monthly production plans and schedules
- Analyze MRP and inventory movement reports ensuring availability of materials to support manufacturing and customer requirements
- Interface with various other departments, including but not limited to Operations, Sales & Marketing, and Customer Care
- Assist in the development of inventory targets and manage production to achieve targeted inventory levels on both a cost
and unit basis
- Identify and assist in resolving conflicts with supply and demand, and availability of capacity
- Support Lean manufacturing initiatives
- Track inventory levels of packaging materials and order components for manufacturing in the appropriate lead times.
- Set up and configure product images and label specifications in the GS1 label and barcode portal
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Engineering, or equivalent preferred
- Experience in managing manufacturing processes, productivity, and efficiency measurements an asset
- Experience using MRP/ERP systems
- Sound knowledge of supply chain processes and procedures including manufacturing planning, demand, and replenishment processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to manage complexity and resolve conflicts that arise from balancing multiple priorities
- Proven leadership abilities
This is a full-time position based out of Smiths Falls, ON.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note:
the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.