At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
Key Job Functions/Responsibilities:
- Assist the HR/Recruitment team to source and hire candidates that meet the qualifications for various positions within the organization (Software Engineers, Quality Assurance, Client Support, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Product Managers, etc.)
- Work with the HR/Recruitment team and from time to time hiring managers to review job postings, post jobs, screen applicants, and coordinate interviews with managers.
- Gain hands on experience assisting with applicants in Workday ATS, from screening through to offer of employment
- Work with the HR/Recruitment team to discuss job requirements and potential candidates.
- Help build a pipeline of candidates for various positions
- Responsible for managing recruitment and applicant files.
- Assist with opening and maintaining new hire electronic files and assist with making updates in the Workday HRIS system
- Responsible for ensuring that HR files and records are up-to-date, accurate and audited periodically
- Assist with the other duties as assigned.
Basic Skill Level Requirements:
- University Degree and/or a College Diploma in a related discipline. Completion of HR Certificate is an asset
- One to two years’ experience in a fast-paced, challenging office environment
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite of tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Workday HRIS and ATS an asset, or other HRIS systems
- Ability to interact with all levels within an organization and work as part of a team
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical skills
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work