Danone Canada is the country’s largest consumer-facing B Corporation. Our mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Danone Canada is looking for a Maintenance Planner - Danone Canada in Boucherville.
The Maintenance Planner is a leader in the creation, implementation and optimization of the preventive maintenance program and in the running and proper operation of the Danone Canada Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) deployed at Boucherville’s plant. The Maintenance Planner is part of the industrial project managers’ network in North America.
- Plan and coordinate in team maintenance’s tasks to be performed with SAP
- Coordinate the interventions of each sector during plant preventive shut down
- Plan mid-term and long-term maintenance actions
- Plan and schedule resources according to needs (labor, machinery, etc.)
- Receive and plan all requests for plant shut down or resources according to priorities
- Develop and maintain the complete plant’s preventive program on SAP
- Be responsible for producing and animating KPIs for maintenance
- Be responsible of the general maintenance cost center
- Participate in the creation and monitoring of the department's budget
- Ensure alignment of the maintenance plan with the production plan
- Ensure that ABC preventive maintenance is upgraded
- Manage and monitor the department's food security preventive
- Develop, maintain and ensure the respect of the annual maintenance schedule
- Plan and coordinate plant shut down with the different departments
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and competencies:
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in maintenance planning
- Undergraduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or other relevant field, or College Diploma in a relevant field
- Professional experience in the food industry (an asset).
- Bilingualism is required (French and English).
- Must have excellent Excel and Microsoft Office skills, SAP (PM) and other IT tools.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and deal with several projects with proactivity.
- Ability to analyze and quickly deliver practical solutions
Danone Canada is a business unit of Danone and operates from headquarter offices in Boucherville, Quebec, and Mississauga, Ontario. Danone Canada is the country’s largest consumer-facing B Corporation, demonstrating that the company meets the highest standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. Danone Canada’s ambition is to produce healthful dairy, plant-based products and coffee creamers and beverages; create economic and social value; and nurture natural ecosystems through sustainable agriculture. Its portfolio of brands includes Activia, Oikos, DanActive, Danone, Silk plant-based foods and beverages, So Delicious Dairy Free and more.