Looking to join a fast- paced and an ever expanding organization? Be part of our dynamic team at Performance Auto Group!
Performance BMW is seeking a results oriented Used Car Sales Manager with a proven track record to join our dynamic Sales team in the Niagara area. Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate is expected to uphold high ethical standards as well as strong customer relations skills.
Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for supporting the Sales Consultants and driving a high level of performance among the sales team.
- Directs and schedules the activities of all Sales employees, ensuring proper staffing at all times.
- Motivates, counsels, and monitors the performance of the Sales employees.
- Oversees the efforts of Car Sales employees to enhance the image and customer satisfaction ratings of the dealership.
- Ensures customers retention and the profitability by recruiting qualified sales personnel.
- Establishes and enforces product-knowledge standards.
- Conduct sales in adherence to Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council (OMVIC) rules and regulations.
Performance BMW Offers:
- 2-3 years of general used car experience
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong computer skills; proficient knowledge of microsoft excel.
- Must have strong time management skills, ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Driver’s license with a clean drivers abstract.
- Valid OMVIC license in good standing.
- Previous Automotive Dealer Sales Management experience an asset.
- Great management support.
- Competitive Pay Plans plus Bonus.
- Optional Health & Dental Benefits after 3 months.
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1800 employees, 23 brands and 32 locations in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom.
Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Applicants may request any accommodation needs required.
No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered.